Once you come to our shop, you will be able to choose between huge assortment of high quality piercings with best prices!
just visit us and check our eight fully packed big glass cases !!
blue magic pins team
PIERCING AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS!
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR TONGUE, LABRET OR LIP PIERCING
1. Brush tongue and teeth with toothpaste & toothbrush and rinse with Listerine for no less than 60 seconds, within 15 minutes after eating, drinking or smoking
2. For the next 3 days, eat nothing but soft foods, i.e., jello, pudding, soup, ice cream
3. Then for the next week, you can eat a little bit harder foods, i.e., soft meats, soft fruits, soft vegetables
4. Avoid the following foods for the next 30 days: Fried foods, crunchy foods, i.e., fried chicken, pizza, french fries, potato chips, hamburgers, etc.,
5. No french kissing, no oral sex for the next 30 days.
6. No malt beverages during the next 30 days. i.e.; Beer, wine coolers, malt liqueur, etc.
You must tighten your jewelry twice a day. When you get up in the morning and at night before you go to bed. Snug it but do not overtighten as stripping may
occur. To keep swelling down, carry a cup of ice with you at all times
during the next 7 days. Suck on the ice, DO NOT CHEW IT. Tongue piercings take approximately 1 year to heal because the tongue is a muscle, removing the jewelry for any length of time, even after the healing period has passed, will result in the piercing closing. Please do not click jewelry on teeth as damage may occur to the enamel on your teeth.